Monday 22 May 2017

Take My leash.


Hiya Dollies! Had a good week? mines been interesting, lots of RL stuff and lots of RAIN! i finally got this picture finished, ive been dicking around with it for 4/5 days i just couldn't get it right.. but finally with the help of my beloved Daryl we got it done and dusted!   Huge shout out to My Favorite MR for buying me the most amazballs Puppy crate!

Top
Puppy ears/harness: Ama. - Sweet Pup Mask
Hair : Doe: Pippy - Pastels image @ Rewind till June 10
Collar : ::GB:: - Take me Leash / Female (White) @ Romp Till May 26
 eye makeup : D.Design - Sunset Shadows set @ Appliqué till June 7 

Middle
Undies : Violent Seduction - Harmonia Set @ Romp
Cuffs : .Quirky. - Delicate Cuffs - White

Bottom
Puppy Tail : Ama. : - Pup Tail
 Shoes/Sox : MOoH! - Rae Socks and Pumps 

Backdrop
lollpop tray : The Horror!~ Sweets Kit (Bubblegum) image
Rug : {BunBun} Sugar Sweet - Pink Cookie Rug image
Puppy cage : Stockholm&Lima - The Puppy Crate
Neon : [Kres] Kinky Neon - 6 image
Plug Tray : The Horror!~Amore Collection // Clutter Platter (Light) image

Poses
1 Le Poppycock - On the Edge Post Set @ Ultra till June 15
Pose 2 - I made it!

ive been making my own personal poses for years never thought about putting packs together for sale but i think {T'Ink} Might be getting a pose section soon, starting with a set of puppy girl poses coz.. well i'm a real life Puppy Girl so its something close to my heart.. and a good way to start me thinks eh?   anyways ... that will come soon promise!  in the mean time.. run free and shop till ya drop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment